Travel Guide Services

Travel Guide Services provided by me is bring you to the place that you want and suggested places by me which suits your travel needs. The charges are different depending on your place and activities. Moreover, I can bargain prices for you when it comes to shopping! I can guaranteed you will satisfy on my service! You may contact me through my contact channels provided below on my blog.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Malaysia New LCC

Firefly Airlines is the newest low cost carrier (LCC) in Malaysia and 100% subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines. Operate from KLIA main terminal building with new 737-800. For more informations please log on to www.fireflyz.com.my . Flying with Firefly has few advantages over Air Asia as it does not operate from Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) and under quality control of Malaysia Airlines.

No comments: