Travel Guide Services

Travel Guide Services provided by me is bring you to the place that you want and suggested places by me which suits your travel needs. The charges are different depending on your place and activities. Moreover, I can bargain prices for you when it comes to shopping! I can guaranteed you will satisfy on my service! You may contact me through my contact channels provided below on my blog.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Malaysia Airlines new 737-800

Malaysia Airlines new 737-800 equipped with Sky Interior, longer range, more fuel efficient and new in-flight entertainment! Malaysia Airlines is the World's First Full Service Carrier using Boeing's Sky Interior. This are the few steps taken by Malaysia Airlines to maintain competitiveness against other airlines and maintain its 5-Stars status airlines. However their seat are relatively small as compared to their close rivals such as Garuda Indonesia (31"-32"), Singapore Airlines (32") and Thai Airways (31") which MAS seat size is at 30". However, MAS 777-200ER and 747-400 economy seat still one of the largest ever at 34" beats it's rival but same as Qatar Airways and Saudi Arabia Airlines.


Economy Class


Business Class


Business Class


Exterior View

No comments: