Travel Guide Services

Travel Guide Services provided by me is bring you to the place that you want and suggested places by me which suits your travel needs. The charges are different depending on your place and activities. Moreover, I can bargain prices for you when it comes to shopping! I can guaranteed you will satisfy on my service! You may contact me through my contact channels provided below on my blog.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Malaysia Airlines New Livery

Malaysia Airlines' Ground Fleet Sports New Livery

Subang (29 December 2010): The new Malaysia Airlines livery on its new Boeing 737-800 is also now being used on its ground fleet consisting 45 units of Nissan Urvan and 8 units of Perodua Viva. These vehicles are used to transport the national carrier’s crew and engineers.

This is the first phase of group fleet renewal programme since the carrier’s ground operations migrated from Subang Airport to Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

Malaysia Airlines’ Director of Operations, Captain Azharuddin said, “The ground fleet renewal programme has been implemented for commercial and technical reasons in line with Malaysia Airlines’ operational requirements. This investment is also a reflection of our commitment to provide a safe and conducive working environment for our employees,” he added.




Less colour, less paint and less fuel consumption as the body lighter.

Source: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/corp/corp/news/news.aspx

No comments: