Travel Guide Services

Travel Guide Services provided by me is bring you to the place that you want and suggested places by me which suits your travel needs. The charges are different depending on your place and activities. Moreover, I can bargain prices for you when it comes to shopping! I can guaranteed you will satisfy on my service! You may contact me through my contact channels provided below on my blog.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Firefly Expand Business

Firefly is negotiating for additional ATR 72-500s to be delivered gradually till 2015 to fuel its expansion into more secondary routes to continuously strengthen its network, according to MD Datuk Eddy Leong.

The community airline had now a total of 12 ATR 72-500 aircraft, after taking delivery of two recently, he said in a statement yesterday.

The two additional aircraft would be used to strengthen Firefly's current network footprint through increased frequency for high demand sectors such as to Langkawi, Penang, Johor Baru and Singapore from Subang, the statement said.

Firefly currently flies to 10 domestic and seven regional destinations with its fleet of ATR, with a total of 324 flights a week.

Currently Firefly operates Jet engines from KLIA to Kota Kinabalu and Kuching but soon Firefly will introduce new routes to Sandakan and Sibu; and operate from Senai Airport, Johor Bahru as their new base to connect direct flights to Kota Kinabalu, Langkawi and Penang.

They will be using 737-400 in Johor Bahru operations while 737-800 as their KLIA operations.

No comments: