Travel Guide Services

Travel Guide Services provided by me is bring you to the place that you want and suggested places by me which suits your travel needs. The charges are different depending on your place and activities. Moreover, I can bargain prices for you when it comes to shopping! I can guaranteed you will satisfy on my service! You may contact me through my contact channels provided below on my blog.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MAS A330-300

Malaysia Airlines (MAS) just bought 15 A330-300 with 10 options middle of this month. It is a good step since replacing the aging fleet but I was wondering whether the Business class and Economy can compete with Emirates A330 or not.

Recently, MAS wanted to introduce new routes in Europe, West Asia and explore opportunity in Japan. I hope MAS can reveal the route soon!! Can't wait!!

MAS's Amsterdam route should replace with A380 instead using 747-400 since the sector high in demand and boost MAS' income and increase MAS's name. Currently MAS purchase 6 A380 but i think MAS should purchase 8 or 9 A380s. Currently MAS planning to use its 4 A380 to London route and 2 A380 to Sydney route. So by purchasing 2 or 3 more A380, it can be use for Amsterdam route and 1 for India route or 1 for spare for maintenance and during peak seasons.

No comments: