Travel Guide Services

Travel Guide Services provided by me is bring you to the place that you want and suggested places by me which suits your travel needs. The charges are different depending on your place and activities. Moreover, I can bargain prices for you when it comes to shopping! I can guaranteed you will satisfy on my service! You may contact me through my contact channels provided below on my blog.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Shopping Complexes in Klang Valley

Shopping Complex in Klang Valley, Malaysia (Selangor and Kuala Lumpur).

High End Shopping Complexes
1) Starhill Gallery (Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur)
2) Pavilion (Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur)
3) The Garden (Bangsar)

Mid-High End Shopping Complexes
1) Kuala Lumpur City Centre(KLCC)(Kuala Lumpur)
2) One Utama (Damansara)

Mid End Shopping Complexes
1) Mid Valley(Bangsar)
2) Sunway Pyramid (Sunway)
2) JUSCO AEON (Klang)
2) The Curve (Damansara)
3) Lot-10 (Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur)

Low-Mid End Shopping Complexes
1) Sungai Wang (Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur)
2) Berjaya Times Square (Kuala Lumpur)
3) Jusco Bukit Raja Shopping Complex (Bukit Raja)
4) Subang Parade (Subang Jaya)
5) Shah Alam City Centre (SACC)(Shah Alam)

Low End Shopping Complexes
1) Shah Alam Mall (Shah Alam)
2) Klang Parade (Klang)

No comments: